Welcome everyone to my cooking gallery!
In this post I’m presenting my dish Vietnamese Style, I’m from Thailand and I do love love love Vietnamese food. Especially the dish that presenting with a lot of vegetables. But here in England I couldn’t find a lot of my favorite green vegetable.
So this menu that I cook I adapted from the ingredients I have got. It might not be 100% it should be look a like but the dish was just soooo yummy!
My easy recipes
- Pork belly
- Noodle (Perfect with rice noodle)
- Vegetables you like (Perfect with coriander, Lettuce, Spring Onion)
Salad Sauce (Spicy Seafood Sauce)
- Fresh Chili (Should mix red and greet if you can find)
- Fish sauce
- Lime or lemon
- Pork Stock (From boil pork belly)
Ok, got all those stuff ready and let get start!
Prepare salad dish
- Boil pork belly use a little bit of water and put some salt in. Keep eye on it until you make sure pork are cooked.
- Slide pork belly as the way you like. Keep a little bit stock for make sauce looks juicy.
- Cook noodle any kind of noodle you like by boiling in the plain water. (I would recommend for rice noodle that delicious together)
- Prepare salad dish you may find a big plate to put all fresh vegetable such as corianders, Onion, Spring Onion and lettuce. (In these photo below I separate lettuce from others) then follow with pork and noodle after.
- Mix chili and garlic together you can use mortar if you have one but if you don’t no problem just slide them in a small pieces.
- Put mixed chili and garlic in small cup add pork stock.
- Add fish sauce.
- Put some sugar.
- Add Lime then mix them together until sugar melted.
- Try your taste, how many ingredient to put on is depend on what taste you like but it should be spicy salty sweet and sour. For me I like sweet and sour so I add more sugar and lime 🙂
Food is an art, create what you like don’t need to be the same way as mine, we all like different taste different texture of food so just do your way and enjoy cooking.